Ransomware Victims Report
Ransomware is one of the most widely discussed threats in cyber security. However, not enough research exists about the experiences of organizations that have actually suffered from ransomware attacks.
For this report, an independent research firm surveyed 200 IT decision makers whose organizations experienced a ransomware attack.
The findings reveal the cold, hard truth about such attacks:
- They are hard to prevent even when you’re prepared.
- Ransomware can penetrate quickly, significantly impacting an organization’s financials, operations, customers, employees and reputation.
- Even if you pay the ransom, there are other related costs that can be significant
Read this report to learn about:
- The experiences of ransomware victim organizations
- The importance of focusing greater attention on recovering from an attack
- How you can quickly and easily recover without having to pay ransom